What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Customer complaint policy

Started by , Dec 14 2005 12:49 PM
7 Replies
Please help me with a example for customer complaint policy in the food industry - consumer as well as industrial and retail customers
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience
[Ad]
Hello Andre,

Could you be a little more specific.

Okido,

Remember to share good fortune wtih your friends
Here is an example:

CUSTOMER CARE
POLICY

********** will provide consumers of its products with courteous, timely, and efficient service that will exceed customer expectations and equal the best in business.
In order to continuously improve its services, ********** will encourage and use ongoing customer feedback to help establish its customer care standards and performance measures.
It is our policy that we will:
- provide a friendly and polite service.
- be sensitive to the needs of all our customers.
- only give out facts and make sure that we are understood.
- do everything we can to help.
- respond to comments and complaints positively.
- treat everyone fairly, equally and with respect.
Try re-vamping the attached.

Kind regards,

Steve

Attached Files

Hi Steve,

I could not explain it better as in your policy № 13.
One remark about the CUSTOMER CARE POLICY, personally I find this somewhat over the top and I always become a little suspicious when organisations declare friendly, polite service, respect in there policy.

Were is common courtesy gone

Okido,
Dear Okido,

Thanks for your kind words, have a good weekend.

Regards,

Steve

the link does not work

the link does not work

you are correct. 9 years old sadly.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Customer Request - Supply Standards Form