What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Year's Resolutions

Started by , Jan 04 2004 09:22 PM
1 Reply
A chance for you to affirm to the world what you will or won't be doing this year. As I gave up smoking last year (November I think) and managed to resist the dreaded weed throughout the whole of the festivities I think that I've finally cracked that nut. :)

So this year I'm going to try not to be such a glutton and eat healthily and maybe even do a bit of exercise.

I NEVER want to see another Quality Street.

Simon

Help
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? How many days a year does your site spend on internal audits? Happy New Year :) Reasons to change CB every year? What is employer perception to a one year unemployment gap?
[Ad]
I do not make resolutions.

However I decided a few years ago to 'increase my health', ie eat better and more excercise and I have managed to do this quite well since. I weigh less this time this year than I did at the same point at the beginning of 2003.

Don't smoke, hardly drink, but I do have 3 kids

Lunchtime walks are great. They can't call you :D

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? How many days a year does your site spend on internal audits? Happy New Year :) Reasons to change CB every year? What is employer perception to a one year unemployment gap? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? Happy New Year from IFSQN What time of the year is your BRC audit? What will be the biggest food safety challenge this year? Why does vanillin sugar turn pink to brownish red after a year?