What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Northamptonshire

Started by , Jul 12 2013 08:46 AM
2 Replies
I am a recent recruit to the wonderful world of the Food Storage and Distribution, my background has always been technology or automotive. So it’s a brave new world for me!  I have been working with an inherited system for CMi and now I have had BRC dropped on my desk for Storage and Distribution.  I attended training on this last week and to be honest it’s a scary proposition to say the least!   :shades:  But I am happy to take a challenge...

So, I have joined this site today because I really am going to need as much information as I can get my hands on.  So anyone else out there who is in the same boat as me or any jewels of lessons learnt you can share, I would be really interested in hearing from you.

Nikki
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Hello Nikki, a warm welcome to the forums. We are celebrating 10 years online, so as you can imagine we have a huge archive of information here along with many helpful and friendly members. If you have questions please just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Hi Nikki,

:welcome:

It will help if you let members know which type of foods. I presume that you have bought a copy of the BRC Standard for Storage and Distribution?

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics