What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any body help a survey about Organic food, Only 3mins

Started by , Jul 15 2013 07:47 PM
10 Replies

Hello, Mates :helpplease:

Im a marketing master’s student of Plymouth University.
Help my dissertation survey. It only will take you 3 min. Very simple! it is about purchasing organic food.

Do you think organic food is more safety and heathier?

Plz take part in.. it will be graceful.

https://plymouthbusi...5cFdRzFblbU3vfL

Thanks
John Wang

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Done. Good luck with your studies!

1 Thank

Thanks Mates!. When I finish the Data Coding, I will post the result in this forum. I Really like this Fourm. All for 1, 1 for all. Hope my Result can help you a little bit.  If you interested in Organic food, Or care about Food Safety, You Cannot miss it.  :sorcerer:

Completed. All the best. 

Completed

Cheers,

Dear All,

Maybe the OP ultimately doesn't care (seems that way) but I noticed this in the intro -

If you are over 18 and live in the UK

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Thanks dear mates and dear admin Simonjones :happydance:  I have to collect 30 pieces. then I can start data and post figures here. Please follow this thread :rock:

Completed.

SuperP

Completed (and I'm over 18 and in the UK.....!!).

Good luck.

Hi John,

Completed, I do live in the UK sometimes so felt it shouldn't be a problem completing it    :oops2:

Surprised you didn't ask any questions about recognising a standard related to organic food.

Good luck with your studies and the dissertation.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces