What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ATP Swabbing- Commercial ATP Hygiene Monitoring Systems

Started by , Aug 08 2013 11:10 PM
7 Replies

I work in a fruit juice/paste factory and I am currently reviewing  systems for the detection of ATP.  I have been reading reports for the different instruments and the research indicates that the hygiena SystemSURE Plus was the most favourable system.  My concern is that I have in the past used the 3M UniLite which is quite a bit more expensive than the Hygiena system.  I am wondering if any one has had experince with the Hygiena systemSURE and if they have had any issues with this system?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring
[Ad]

I have used the Hygiena product in the past. Never had any issues with it. Easy to set up and use. Data software that comes with it is more than adequate.

Marshall

1 Thank

I've used both, but I prefer the 3M Biotrace system.

Caz x

1 Thank

Hi Julie

We currently use the Hygiena system and find it is great for our needs. I have used the Biotrace system in the past which I liked but I have no problems using the Hygiena system in its place.

Minnie

1 Thank

Hi Julie,

Found both to be more than useful so would buy based on price of instrument and price per swab.

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi,

Our company just purchased Merck's Hy-lite 2 system, can anyone give me feedback on the unit.

Thanks

i am use hylite from merck, and so far that equipment is good enough

Hi, Julie;

I just recently established an ATP monitoring system, and settled on the Hygiena SystemSure Plus after a one month trial.  I haven't used any other system, so no comparison unfortunately.  But I'm very satisfied with the unit and it's software.  Very easy to use and program test plans.

Main factors which led to my choice;

Great support from the company

Price point for unit and swabs

It uses photodiode vs photomultiplier

Here is the comparison chart if you haven't seen it already.

Your Hygiena rep should offer a 30 day trial, so give it a try!

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards