What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First BRC audit and we passed with an A!

Started by , Aug 13 2013 02:53 PM
13 Replies

To Everyone:

Thank you to everyone on this website! It's been so helpful in my success of getting an A for my Company! It took a lot of hard work, but I can definitely sleep easier now. First year in the food industry as a Food Safety Manager, and I have had all kinds of up and down emotions to get everything down this year to certify my company. So proud of my team! I definitely believe that the key to a successful certification for any company is good communication with your team. We definitely had it on audit day!

Thanks again,

Breann

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Organic Audit: mass balance audits Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? FSSC v6.0 internal audit AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using?
[Ad]

Congratulations! It's not done, though when you get 'there'.

S

1 Thank

Congratulations, Breann!

Address your NC's, enjoy a well deserved bit of relaxation, and then start climbing the mountain of "maintaining certification".

1 Thank

Well Done!!!  :happydance:

1 Thank

well done!  :thumbup:  This is quite a achievement.

1 Thank

Well done  :sorcerer:

1 Thank

GOOD HARD WORK!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

1 Thank

To Everyone:

Thank you to everyone on this website! It's been so helpful in my success of getting an A for my Company! It took a lot of hard work, but I can definitely sleep easier now. First year in the food industry as a Food Safety Manager, and I have had all kinds of up and down emotions to get everything down this year to certify my company. So proud of my team! I definitely believe that the key to a successful certification for any company is good communication with your team. We definitely had it on audit day!

Thanks again,

Breann

Great work Breann :clap:

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Congratulations Breann on beginning your journey with a brilliant start.

An A is something to treasure and celebrate.

I have audited many packaging manufacturing sites and don't give an A lightly so it is well deserved.

Hope you manage to maintain an A culture within your site and future audits go smoothly.

Great to see the IFSQN community helping its members.

Cheers

Peter Snopko

www.prd.net.nz

1 Thank

Congratulations! I hope I can post almost the same message in a couple of weeks :spoton:

1 Thank

Congratz. Hope my company can get an A!!!! Good job!

To Everyone:

Thanks again,

Breann

Congratulations!!!!   :thumbup:

enjoy your achievement, then run towards the next target (maintaining the success)

all the best

CONGRATULATIONS!! my company is going for BRC certification soon hope we can get an A.

Good Luck Jessicacff !

Similar Discussion Topics
Organic Audit: mass balance audits Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? FSSC v6.0 internal audit AIB audit scoring and audit checklist What Audit Software are you using? Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit