What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone been to the SQF International Conference?

Started by , Aug 26 2013 04:13 PM
1 Reply

Has anyone been to the SQF International Conference? Was it worth the $$$ to go? Trying to decide if I should go or not...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AFDO Food Safety Educational Conference Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Is the SQF Conference worth it?
[Ad]

There is alot to gain from this conference, especially the networking end of it. I went after my first year developing and maintaining an SQF level 2 certification. The only thing I would suggest is to have a working understanding and knowledge of the code so when you go and you have questions, you will get answers. I personally was still somewhat new to the code and felt overwhelmed at times. There are neat break-out sessions that disect different areas of the code further which helped me strengthen my SQF system.

Oh ya, get involved! Thats how you get the most out of it.

Similar Discussion Topics
AFDO Food Safety Educational Conference Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Is the SQF Conference worth it? Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit International Standards for Freeze Dried Strawberries International Standard for the Kilogram Can anyone share their food defense plan with International Adulteration requirements?