What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to conduct a sanitation validation study?

Started by , Sep 04 2013 05:46 PM
3 Replies

Hi dear ,

We are in bakery and we deal with 1000 pans daily we can 't do a daily cleaning we are trying to get alternative schedule for cleaning and sanitation and before we need to do a validation study for the pan it's mean there are not source of contamination, did some one can help ???/

soa

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Hi SOA,

You can carry out validation by ATP and/or Micro swabs.

How are you cleaning these pans, automatically or manually?

Regards,

Tony

SOA my suggestion would be to purchase a mobile ATP kit. This will let you conduct ATP swabs at your own location without sending to outside lab. Conduct a one month validation period where you test frequently for micros. Then after a month or so of good results, state in your program you will verify cleaning either once a week or month using this kit and you will validate annually by testing a known dirty surface to ensure your test is picking up dirty pans.

Thanks for all these information

We are cleaning them manually

Did I need to set up my limit for the ATP higher us I can??????

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control