What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO/TR 10013: Guidelines for quality management system documentation

Started by , Sep 06 2013 09:21 AM
5 Replies

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with practical side of suggested guidelines in standard ISO/TR 10013. Please, fill free to answer to my poll as I want to use result for my research of this kind of standards with guidelines.

Thank you  :mwah:

:thumbup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distribution in Allergen Management Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Automatic Labeling System
[Ad]

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with practical side of suggested guidelines in standard ISO/TR 10013. Please, fill free to answer to my poll as I want to use result for my research of this kind of standards with guidelines.

Thank you  :mwah:

:thumbup:

Dear Jelena,

Does this poll replace yr first one ??

http://www.ifsqn.com...ing/#entry64168

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Jelena,

Does this poll replace yr first one ??

http://www.ifsqn.com...ing/#entry64168

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Simone,

No, this is new one for the ISO/TR 10013 and the previous one is for the ISO 10015 ;) Two different things :D

683 views and only 27 votes, interesting...I expected more :(

683 views and only 27 votes, interesting...I expected more :(

My guess is that it means a large number of views are either from non-members, people who dislike polls in general, or  people who are unwilling to admit that they've never heard of anything (a tempting line of thought). Or permutations of. :smile:

At least you have surely, statistically, demonstrated that direct usage is  "low"  (ca 3%) and any knowledge of the standard is "lowish" (ca 13%). Presumably not entirely uncorrelated.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

My guess is that it means a large number of views are either from non-members, people who dislike polls in general, or  people who are unwilling to admit that they've never heard of anything (a tempting line of thought). Or permutations of. :smile:

At least you have surely, statistically, demonstrated that direct usage is  "low"  (ca 3%) and any knowledge of the standard is "lowish" (ca 13%). Presumably not entirely uncorrelated.

Rgds / Charles.C

Thank you, Charles...funny and clever as always  :happydance:

Similar Discussion Topics
Distribution in Allergen Management Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan