What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the best way to label secondary containers ?

Started by , Sep 10 2013 02:05 PM

We have ran into the same problem but have found that placing a sticker on bags prior to filling allows them to adhere very well.

4 Replies

Good morning, I am trying to find an acceptable way to label weighed ingredients to be put on a pallet with other batched ingredients. The small adhesive type of stickers don't always work on dusty environments and I don't want to create a hazard in the process i.e., labels falling from bag to blender. The magic marker approach is iffy because the bags do not have a uniform surface to legiblly write. Please advise

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9
[Ad]

I have used these in the past

they are a metal detectable key holed luggage tag

They are brilliant

http://www.norprint....le_tags_labels/

Alternatively Klipspringer do a detectable tag

http://www.ksprism.c...table-ties-tags

Hope this helps

Caz x

1 Thank

Good morning, I am trying to find an acceptable way to label weighed ingredients to be put on a pallet with other batched ingredients. The small adhesive type of stickers don't always work on dusty environments and I don't want to create a hazard in the process i.e., labels falling from bag to blender. The magic marker approach is iffy because the bags do not have a uniform surface to legiblly write. Please advise

I am not a fan of tags as they are a foreign body hazard as well and are just as easily chewed up in a blender.

If you plan production and know your batch size can you not label the bags beforehand?

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

We have ran into the same problem but have found that placing a sticker on bags prior to filling allows them to adhere very well.

1 Thank

try batch docket system. Sort and weigh ingredients as per docket requirements.

Sandeep Soni

Similar Discussion Topics
Distance allowed to place containers in the wall Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Allergen Label Checks Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry In House Label Disfigurement Procedure SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records Label for a product with multiple vendors