What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Packaging Material Policy to Prevent Misuse by Personnel

Started by , Sep 15 2013 10:53 PM
1 Reply

Good day Everyone,

Can anyone help me share his/her idea on how should I control Employees using carton (usable or un-usable) as a cover for their motor vehicles, used as flooring and etc. ?

Hope you would be able to answer my concerns.

Thank you!

- Christine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

You need to agree this practice is not acceptable with the powers that be.  Ask them to draft a memo and issue to all personnel stating that anyone found using packaging materials in this way faces disciplinary action.  If personnel need things for floors etc. provide them with something suitable.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Packaging manufacturing and tape. Is touching boxes and par cooked bacon allowed while scaling and packaging?