What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Heloo from Kiribati

Started by , Sep 19 2013 11:57 PM
6 Replies

Hi everyone, finally, i could say sth on this forum, I've been trying to do introductions for the past 2 months but just couldnt access it for some reasons.

Anyway, my name is Enny, from Kiribati (also known as the Gilbert islands) and am working as a QA Lead in the brand new and first ever fish processing plant of Kiribati. I've seen alot of foodsafety forums but this one, i have to say that by reading every issues posted, i manange to learn and updated alot from it.  The company I'm working for is about 2years old now, and has been HACCP ceritified by SGS earlier thisyear. We are now pursuing SQF certification and with a dream that hopefully in due time will be be pursuing BRC certification. 

So hola everyone once again and see you around here.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hate to see no one replies...

Welcome from the new one ;D 

A belated welcome to the forums.

I believe you are the first member from Kiribati.

Enjoy your stay.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Hi everyone, finally, i could say sth on this forum, I've been trying to do introductions for the past 2 months but just couldnt access it for some reasons.

Anyway, my name is Enny, from Kiribati (also known as the Gilbert islands) and am working as a QA Lead in the brand new and first ever fish processing plant of Kiribati. I've seen alot of foodsafety forums but this one, i have to say that by reading every issues posted, i manange to learn and updated alot from it.  The company I'm working for is about 2years old now, and has been HACCP ceritified by SGS earlier thisyear. We are now pursuing SQF certification and with a dream that hopefully in due time will be be pursuing BRC certification. 

So hola everyone once again and see you around here.

Helo 

you come to the right place, are SQF and BRC customer request

Ahmed Ismail

Welcome!

Goodluck on your goal - SQF and BRC certifications!

Regards, Lon 

Welcome to the forum! I value the diversity of experience provided by members of the site as I am sure you will as well.

Your persistence will pay off!

Yours Truly,

The DuckMan

Welcome to the forum!

Similar Discussion Topics