What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

US Government shutdown and food safety

Started by , Oct 15 2013 08:48 AM
1 Reply

Chris Domenico is our food safety expert and technical seller in North America. In his latest blog post he explores some of the effects of the US Government shutdown on food safety.

You can read the entire post here http://safefood360.c...wn-food-safety/

We would love to hear what you think about the topic. Has the government shutdown effected your business somehow?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES)
[Ad]

The government shutdown didn't adversely affect my business: they're not as necessary as the Democrats think they are - and it's my understanding the inspection divisions were not furloughed.  I am not a person that will break the law just because I know I won't get caught.  That type of behavior - to me - is similar to how rioters act.

Henry Ford's quote, "Quality is doing it right when no one is looking" is also a favorite of mine and is what I try to live by.  Perhaps the good that came out of it is that I'll be researching ways to create my own library of cached web pages in order to not only ensure their availability, but to track changes.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety