What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Industry Job in the Quality and Food Safety Field

Started by , Oct 22 2013 08:21 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

I have been looking on the internet for applying jobs in Houston, Texas in the Food Industry, I have worked as Food Safety Coordinator and am looking for jobs in the Technical/ Quality / Food safety jobs. I have 2 years and 3 months experience in the food industry and am seriously looking to get back into the industry after a break of 2 years.

Any help with the website where I could look for jobs will be much appreciated.

I was working in the UK and it was so easy to find food industry job vacancies, it looks difficult here in the Houston, Texas,USA.

Thank you,

Raj

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture
[Ad]

Raj

Houston, we have a problem.....

Just kidding, I had to say it. Many job sites are bogus. Try getting in touch with a local head hunter companies, there are several that deal specifically with scientific jobs. I have also gotten a few job offers coming from professionally oriented social sites like "LinkedIn". I live in Dallas where there is quite an market for people like you and me.

Best of Luck to you

The DuckMan

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?