What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 - documents for stage 1

Started by , Oct 23 2013 09:49 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

I am wondering if everyone made a Level 2 document for every section (4-18) for TS?  I am reviewing some of my sister plants and they have written documents and some have not.

I thought for the stage 1, it would be easiest to have a document for each part of the process then have the Level 3 work instructions.  Another way I was thinking is determine how each prereq links to each section of the TS and not write a document for each TS section.

What has worked best for people and not confused everyone....i am confused right now :)

Sarah

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

Hi,

I am wondering if everyone made a Level 2 document for every section (4-18) for TS?  I am reviewing some of my sister plants and they have written documents and some have not.

I thought for the stage 1, it would be easiest to have a document for each part of the process then have the Level 3 work instructions.  Another way I was thinking is determine how each prereq links to each section of the TS and not write a document for each TS section.

What has worked best for people and not confused everyone....i am confused right now :)

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

You should use a structure that works best for you & your organisation. There are examples and details of structure of the IFSQN FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers in the samples at the bottom of the product page.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme