What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Give me some example of ISO 22K measurable objectives for a hotel?

Started by , Oct 26 2013 08:40 AM
1 Reply

Dear all

Please give me some reference for smart objectives of ISO22K. which is measurable and achievable for 5* hotel. please help me out.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Is it necessary to give each knife its own serial number? Is it ok to give expired frozen food to staff? How to give a root cause reply to this non-conformance on retention of records? Can someone give me an example of their Food Safety Culture plan?
[Ad]

Dear all

Please give me some reference for smart objectives of ISO22K. which is measurable and achievable for 5* hotel. please help me out.

Hi Anju,

Some suggestions:

100% compliance with all food safety legislation
> 99% Food Safety Audit Compliance
> 95% Food Hygiene Audit Compliance
< 1 complaint per 100 meals served
All food handlers trained in food hygiene within 1 month of start of employment

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Is it necessary to give each knife its own serial number? Is it ok to give expired frozen food to staff? How to give a root cause reply to this non-conformance on retention of records? Can someone give me an example of their Food Safety Culture plan? Could someone please give me a guide on how to implement ISO 22000 Can anyone give me an example of a pest control risk assessment Can someone give me a sample cleaning checklist form? Please give example of a Monthly Facility Inspection Form Training to give to supervisors of a fresh pack potato warehouse