What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Flow pack control

Started by , Oct 27 2013 06:00 PM
1 Reply

I'm looking for some specification to control the confromity of packaging for oil sachet (PET-AL-PE) with  3 welding. I know the visual chacking of the welding,  the immersion in water and checking the present of bubbles and the handling pressing of  the sachets to check the emission of liquids.

Do you have some documents where find more?

Thank you

Mauro   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control HACCP Flow Import and Export HACCP Flow Waste
[Ad]

I'm looking for some specification to control the confromity of packaging for oil sachet (PET-AL-PE) with  3 welding. I know the visual chacking of the welding,  the immersion in water and checking the present of bubbles and the handling pressing of  the sachets to check the emission of liquids.

Do you have some documents where find more?

Thank you

Mauro   

Hi Mauro,

Sorry no documents - they should be provided by the packing machine manufacturer so try them or let members know what type of machine it is and they may be able to help.

I have also seen a vacuum used for leak testing, particularly for products supplied to airlines.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control HACCP Flow Import and Export HACCP Flow Waste Including Scrap on a HACCP flow diagram? Flow Diagram Confirmation at all operation stages BRCGS 4.3.1 - Layout, Product Flow and Segregation SQF 2.4.3.6 - Fumigation Flow Diagram How much detail is required in Flow Charts?