What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How effective are Pest Reject systems?

Started by , Nov 11 2013 01:02 PM
3 Replies

Hello!

We are sertificated on ISO 22000 and according to this standart we have special procedure of Pest control, which includes monitoring of rats, insects etc.

Now we are thinking of Pest Reject :uhm: (Plug Ultrasonic Anti Mosquito Insect Mouse Cockroach Pest Repeller Reject)

Is it so effective? And what about monitoring and all documents?How can we show that it works?

Do you know somebody who use it?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Innovative and effective communication to inform employees about food safety Effective evaluation methods of food safety training SQF Requirements - Pest Control Are You an Effective Auditor?
[Ad]

You could use them in order to avoid excess pests, but I don't consider them to work great. You will always have to use the traditional rodent traps and insect lamps, and of course the corresponding documentation of them. 

What we do is to work with a good reputation company that takes care of all this and basically does it for us, we only need to control the documents for auditing purposes.

Remember one thing, when it comes to any ISO, documentation is proof of everything, I you cannot prove it, its like it doesn't exist, no matter how you do it.

Regards

Thank you, Robertof84

I also know that according to ISO we have to show evidence. 

Now we are working with one company which do all services in this field (monitoring, statistics etc.) 

But I' d like also  to hear reviews of somebody who use Pest Reject.

Are they really effective? :helpplease:

I've never seen any factory using ultrasonic devices, but I don't get out much. :smile:

Good proofing, doors and windows closed, good waste management, perimeter controls, internal and external baits, fly killers, regular audits, prompt corrective and preventive action etc.

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Innovative and effective communication to inform employees about food safety Effective evaluation methods of food safety training SQF Requirements - Pest Control Are You an Effective Auditor? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Effective Documents Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest