What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What does a post production check sheet look like?

Started by , Nov 17 2013 11:00 PM
2 Replies

Hi

I need to develop a simple post production check sheet for equipment after a broken blade was discovered on a piece of equipment after production. Not happy to have a simple tick list as it is too easy for operators to complete with out actually performing a pyhsical chekc. Any suggestions?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) How can I check good sterilization? Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel?
[Ad]

Prepare the SOP similar to glass policy.

Dear Cathd,

yr use of the word "simple" may in this case be somewhat optimistic. :smile:

i hope there are no missing pieces.?

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) How can I check good sterilization? Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?