What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Production Uniform Solution that is feasible in summer

Started by , Nov 21 2013 03:55 PM
1 Reply

Hi, I am a new QA Manager at a New England based co-packing plant. We are working on moving towards our BRC Certification, probably a year and a half away from the audit. Currently for uniforms in our production area we provide full length polyester lab coat style garments, for our small company, it is an affordable option. In the summertime we run AC in our production areas, but keeping the area at 68 degrees like it is in the winter is cost prohibitive. I am interested in hearing any suggestions or examples of what others do so that workers are comfortable, and properly attired.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production
[Ad]

Hi, I am a new QA Manager at a New England based co-packing plant. We are working on moving towards our BRC Certification, probably a year and a half away from the audit. Currently for uniforms in our production area we provide full length polyester lab coat style garments, for our small company, it is an affordable option. In the summertime we run AC in our production areas, but keeping the area at 68 degrees like it is in the winter is cost prohibitive. I am interested in hearing any suggestions or examples of what others do so that workers are comfortable, and properly attired.

Hi Lazlo,

It would be useful to know your operation/products and related risk category before offering advise.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring? How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running?