What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SOP for Sensory Evaluation of food

Started by , Nov 28 2013 02:53 PM
5 Replies

Dear All, I would like to have SOP for Sensory Evaluation of food products, especially for beverages. If some one is having such sample document, then I can use that as a guideline to build up our own procedure.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

Dear All, I would like to have SOP for Sensory Evaluation of food products, especially for beverages. If some one is having such sample document, then I can use that as a guideline to build up our own procedure.

Thanks.

Dear Athulah Saman,

This is maybe a rather wide scope for a SOP. More like Book-sized. :smile:

eg -

http://shop.bsigroup...000000030240801

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Thanks Charles for your valuble information.

Athula,

I uploaded a sanitized copy of a work instruction I wrote for sensory evaluation of yogurt.  Not so much exactly a beverage but it should give you an idea of some things to put in one.

It is important, I believe, to direct people to have not eaten, had a beverage, or smoked within 30 minutes at least to ensure their pallet is not tainted.  In a previous job where I tested sauce we also had it in our policy that if you tested the spicy sauce that you did it last or it would ruin your pallet for the other sauces.

I hope you find it worth looking at.

Merle

You can see the file as linked in message: http://www.ifsqn.com...uct-evaluation/

I would request if any one have SOP for sensory evaluation for cooked frozen food products like veg burger, chicken burger etc..

Please forward it to my id  xxxx

Thanks

Deepak

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace?