What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Suppliers audit checklist - Fishing vessel

Started by , Nov 29 2013 03:34 AM
4 Replies

hi there!

i am going to conduct a suppliers audit and i was assigned for fish (the fishing vessel). what would be the audit checklist that i am going to used?

thanks...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers FDA registration for suppliers
[Ad]

hi there!

i am going to conduct a suppliers audit and i was assigned for fish (the fishing vessel). what would be the audit checklist that i am going to used?

thanks...

To whose (fish processing) "standard" are you required to check ? Codex ? Your own ? Hygiene only ? Processing done on board included ?

Rgds / Charles.C

sir, if we check hygiene only what would be our basis or standard? is it applicable for both fresh and frozen fishing vessel. no processing on board.

if we base our checklist on codex? does it cover hygiene and handling of fish on board?

is there a specific requirements for fishing vessel that should be inspected?

any suggestions, comments and references are much appreciated.

thanks sir.

Please check this link :

http://seafood.orego...food-HACCP.html

sir, if we check hygiene only what would be our basis or standard? is it applicable for both fresh and frozen fishing vessel. no processing on board.

if we base our checklist on codex? does it cover hygiene and handling of fish on board?

is there a specific requirements for fishing vessel that should be inspected?

any suggestions, comments and references are much appreciated.

thanks sir.

Dear javy,

yes.

Codex have a (hygiene-related) COP for fishing-processing operations covering on-board / on-land factors.

Try google, all the Codex COPs are available for download.

haccp-related factors for on-land processing are also evaluated for various seafoods, probably including fish, not so sure about haccp factors on-board, probably not.

It all depends on the required scope of yr audit.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers FDA registration for suppliers Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? M&S FSMS for suppliers GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers Do we need to request insurance for suppliers of services?