What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC Audit

Started by , Dec 06 2013 05:11 PM
6 Replies

:yay: We just survived our first FSSC audit and escaped with a few minors that will be pretty easy to fix.  It was a little hairy at times but soon we will have our certificate I'm sure.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

Well done Merle, good going since you only just switched from SQF to FSSC.  

Give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy your weekend. :beer:

Congratulations, Merle!

Curious...how would you rate the FSSC22000 audit versus the SQF audits you had in the past? Tougher? Easier? Similar?

Thanks Simon and Chris :spoton:

Simon: 

Obviously I didn't have as great a part in this audit as my last I was in coming into this system 3 weeks ago.  But luckily some of what I did do helped to stop us from getting one minor and showed him continuous improvement from their documentation audit.   But I did have a big part in helping to get everything out to show him and I'm going to be having a much bigger part in fixing the minors and moving forward.

Chris:

The audit today seemed "harder" though I would say that obviously different standards, auditors, and CB's create a different situation.  Also the differences between the systems and the  manufacturing plants were numerous also.

However I think that this inspector did a much more comprehensive audit than the SQF inspector did at my last plant.  I feel very confident moving forward that we were properly inspected here and that we have a very complete (minus the minors of course) system and a safe to use product.

2 Thanks

Congratulations Merle, and congratulations to all your team!,

We were also audited last Wednesday in FSSC 22K (under the new version 2013). We also had good results (just two minors and a few observations).

My comments:
the "bad thing", talking about the results point of view, is that the PAS 223 (I don't know for PAS 220) audit results are just only classified like as  "non-conformities", there are no "observations"  :wacko: .

Best regards.
Roberto.

Nevertheless Merle a good result to kick-start your new role.

Well done Roberto. :clap:

:yay: We just survived our first FSSC audit and escaped with a few minors that will be pretty easy to fix.  It was a little hairy at times but soon we will have our certificate I'm sure.

Well Done Merle

Can you enlighten us on the minors? Were they related to ISO 22000 or TS ISO 22002?

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme