What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety magazines / journals

Started by , Dec 11 2013 01:25 PM
3 Replies

I did a quick search and didn't see what I was looking for so my question is:

What food safety magazines / journals does everyone read to keep up with food safety news and information?

I'm not looking for something extremely technical.  I'm looking for updates, new processes and procedures, etc.

Industry specific ones should be in wheat / wheat milling / flour.

Thanks,

Merle

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.
[Ad]

www.foodsafetymagazine.com

www.foodsafetynews.com

Journal of food science if looking for something more technical

www.foodprocessing.com

USDA & FDA Notices

www.foodsafetyconnect.com

1 Thank

Thanks Lacey I'll check those out later today.

These folks publish a whole series of baking/food related magazines. http://www.bakingbusiness.com/
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Food Fraud & Food Defense Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.