What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S requirement for alarmed reject bins

Started by , Jan 17 2014 08:39 AM
1 Reply

Even on old metal detectors there is a requirement with M&S to have an alarm if the bin is left open.  I'd like to not spend a fortune and reckon we can retrofit something but it occurred to me that it would be great if we had a padlock which alarmed after it had been opened for about 20 seconds.

Alarm padlocks do exist but not for if you're using the key.  I was wondering how other people had got round this?  Any cunning ideas?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Toilet Requirement per number of employees
[Ad]

I found this

Is it the sort of thing you are seeking?

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Toilet Requirement per number of employees X-ray reject investigation and product release Metal Detector Reject Bins Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Do we need to have a sink in the lunch trailer or is the re-entry handwashing requirement sufficient? BRCGS 4.10.3 - Lidded bins