What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Seeking literature sources for food science BSs dissertation

Started by , Jan 21 2014 11:00 PM
5 Replies

I'm  student in food science and i am currently working on my dissertation. my title is ''an investigation of the phytochemical content and in vitro antioxidants actitivty of selected fruit and vegetable based beverages''

I am actually looking for some good e-books(Free) which will help me in writing my literature review. Any suggestions?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training
[Ad]

Dear Nitasha,

Google ?

Rgds / Charles.C

I've pulled some scholarly level articles from Google when searching in the regular search bar.

It seems I have seen some commentators who were in the fruit and beverage industry, hopefully they will see this and speak up. 

Hi there.

I've got this one from my student days. Hopefully it might be of some help.

PoppyChemistry and technology of soft drinks and fruit juices 2ed 2005 - Ashurst.pdf   20.4MB   26 downloads

1 Thank

I'm  student in food science and i am currently working on my dissertation. my title is ''an investigation of the phytochemical content and in vitro antioxidants actitivty of selected fruit and vegetable based beverages''

I am actually looking for some good e-books(Free) which will help me in writing my literature review. Any suggestions?

Nitasha,

From recent publication (2013), you can search in google with "Handbook of plant food phytochemicals: sources, stability and extraction". Google Ebooks section give you free acess to Contents.

Scientific good ebooks for free and legal? :smile:

When I was a student, some of my research was made in physical books (in University library), and other references were based in scientific articles as well.

Rgds.

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Seeking pest frequency risk assessment template Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? Seeking information on setting up a cola carbonated drink factory