What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is anyone attending the upcoming GFSI Conference in Anaheim, CA?

Started by , Feb 06 2014 09:26 PM
5 Replies

I'm not, but wondered if any members are attending later this month. There appears to be a powerful line up of speakers and a very glitzy and professional show on offer as you would expect with an attendance cost of between $1,090 - $1,400 + travel, accommodation and expenses.  

From my point of view I cannot believe how much they charge for sponsorship packages - those advertisers really need to head over to the place where food safety managers hang out.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate?
[Ad]

Southern California is so lovely this time of year.  Wish I was going.  :(

So do I Snookie, have you attended a GFSI conference previously?

No but I would like to. Just hasn't been in anyone's budget :(

Exactly Snookie, most people are priced out in these tight times.

The good news for you and all members we will shortly be announcing news of a food safety learning event for all!

Have a nice weekend.

no, , have you attended a GFSI conference previously?

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? AFDO Food Safety Educational Conference What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? Choosing the right GFSI Certification