What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

3rd party audits required by FDA

Started by , Feb 07 2014 02:09 PM
2 Replies

Does anyone know if the FDA requires a food production facility to be third party audited?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Third party audit certificate redacted Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?
[Ad]

We are a USDA inspected facility that falls into a dual jurisdiction with FDA. However we have never seen an FDA inspector. To my knowledge of FDA, they do not "require" anything 3rd party.

I don't think so :hypocrite: ,  Just make sure you complete the U.S. FDA Bioterrorism Act Food Facility Registration

Third party audits are usually required by your costumers.

Similar Discussion Topics
Third party audit certificate redacted Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed?