What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Which package would you recommend to support FSSC 22000 certification?

Started by , Feb 26 2014 09:39 AM
5 Replies

which one would you recommend as a good support to obtain FSSC 22000 certification?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unable to download package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Leaving Due to Lack of Support and Moral Objections
[Ad]

not only these... there are more options out there...

Yes I know.

I was attempting to clearly establish your question and as you are on this website I assumed you were talking about those packages.

not only these... there are more options out there...

Hi Matheusdb,

This is from a customer in Africa who purchased one of the 'other options'  which was found to be unsatisfactory and then purchased our FSSC 22000 Implementation Package:

'It is a pleasure to work with knowledgeable and committed people. The system they have developed is thorough and user friendly. They have included literally every document that is necessary for the ISO 22000 system that you possibly could need. Every document is written from an expert view and this makes the implementation so much easier and without any problems. They are always ready to help if you have a problem or if there is questions about the implementation, evaluation and software. It is really a pleasure to work with this company and the products that they supply.'

PM me if you would like to contact the customer to discuss.

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

I expected more impartial answers, but its okay ...

Similar Discussion Topics
Unable to download package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Leaving Due to Lack of Support and Moral Objections The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification FSSC New BoS Decision List