What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to develop traceability system in managing authenticity

Started by , Mar 02 2014 10:16 PM
2 Replies

Good evening,

Can anyone help me with "How to develop traceability system in managing authenticity".  I need some help in current latest journals to write on this subject.

Please help me if anyone has some tips to proceed with this?

Thanks in advance.

J

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system
[Ad]

Well Tesco have just issued a COP with regards to authenticity, you could refer to that

If you can't get hold of it, let me know

Caz x

Hi Caz,

Could you please send link?

Many thanks,

Joseph

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? PIF V6 - What system is best to use FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance