What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Environmental Monitoring Program for SQF

Started by , Mar 07 2014 11:46 PM
1 Reply

I have an EMP because it is a must!

Can someone tell me where to find reference to this PRP in the code?

feeling a little stupid :doh:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring
[Ad]

Hi, wischeese;

I take it you manufacture cheese, so specifically module 11 section 11.7.4 "high risk functions"

"An environmental monitoring program shall be in place for high risk areas. At a minimum, a written
procedure detailing the applicable pathogens or indicator organisms to test for that industry, the
number of samples to be taken and the frequency of sampling and corrective actions shall be
documented. The responsibility and methods shall be documented and implemented. A sampling
schedule shall be prepared."
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring Environmental Swabbing Matrix Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity SQF-2.4.8 - Is an Environmental Program Required? Environmental Monitoring Frequency of Testing Environmental Monitoring