What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Section for someone seeking Employment

Started by , Mar 11 2014 10:12 PM
3 Replies

Hi Admin,

I do not see any section in this forum where job seekers can post their resume or seek employment opportunities based on their skills and location.

Any thoughts on this ?

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Section 4.6 risk assessments for version 9 Section 11.7.5.7 - Knife Control of Box Cutters Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? BRC Section 4.5.3 Air BRCGS Section 5.9 - Animal Primary Conversion
[Ad]

Thanks Jelena.

My point was to have a pool of candidates here so that this can be used by prospective employers to look for candidates. I am pretty sure we all come across openings in our organisations and we can direct our HR person to look here too.

The job openings are just US at the moment. 

If there were enough interest it is possible for me to set up a "Job Seekers" page.  It would require a simple database setting up for prospective job seekers to fill in an online form and upload a resume.  If you have ideas of how it could work and what it would include feel free to input ideas and let's see if there is interest from members.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Section 4.6 risk assessments for version 9 Section 11.7.5.7 - Knife Control of Box Cutters Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? BRC Section 4.5.3 Air BRCGS Section 5.9 - Animal Primary Conversion BRCSGS section 1.1.2 Food Safety Culture TS 22002-1 Section 8 Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance How are companies approaching Section 2.3.2 (Specifications) in SQF Code 9.0 S&D V4 Section 5.2.7 Waste Containers not in compliance with section 54 of the SFCR