What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Food - how to deal with HAZARD analysis assessment?

Started by , Mar 15 2014 07:23 AM
2 Replies

International featured standards - ifs food how to deal with HAZARD analysis assessment of associated risks in different requirements.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Good Morning,

I am not sure I understand you question? Do you want to know:

1. How to conduct a hazard analysis for different food safety hazards (i.e chemical, physical, micro) within your company

2. How to conduct a hazard analysis for health & safety hazards

If it is number 1, it really depends on such a wide range of factors that it is difficult to answer without further information. We would need to know department (goods in, storage, production, packing, despatch), raw materials and type of production operation. 

Thanks

Simon

International featured standards - ifs food how to deal with HAZARD analysis assessment of associated risks in different requirements.

I think the IFS Food Standard is quite clear:

'2.2.1 HACCP system
2.2.1.1 The basis of the company’s food safety control system shall be a fully implemented, systematic and comprehensive HACCP system, based upon the Codex Alimentarius principles.........
2.2.1.2 The HACCP system shall cover all raw materials, products or product groups as well as every process from goods into.....
'

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Example of a risk assessment template Food safety culture plan