What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PRP manual template required for PAS220 / ISO-TS 22002-1..!

Started by , Mar 19 2014 08:25 AM
1 Reply

Can anybody provide a template or sample of PRP manual based on PAS220 / ISO-TS 22002-1 requirements??

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?
[Ad]

You seem to have posted in the wrong forum.

PAS 220 has been withdrawn. ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 Prerequisite programmes on food safety - Part 1: Food manufacturing is part of the FSSC 22000 Certification scheme.

We provide a FSSC 22000 Implementation Package which amongst many other implementation tools contains a Prerequisite Programmes Manual - A comprehensive set of 67 prerequisite programmes including those defined in TS ISO 22002 plus a set of corresponding records. There are samples on the webpage.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? How to make a Quality Manual?