What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning and sanitization of bamboo wok pan brush

Started by , Mar 25 2014 01:27 PM
7 Replies

Deal all,

Please let me know how to clean the bamboo brush used in Chinese kitchen for cleaning the wok pan.

Is that brush available in silicon material. ? :helpplease:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]

Hello Anju,

I know there are companies in the USA that offer silicone brushes that perform the same tasks as the Bamboo brush you are talking about.

Below is one example. I hope that helps. 

http://www.sourcingm...e-p-273734.html

Kind Regards,

Patrick F

just give the brush a good washing to get rid of oil and foodstuffs, then sanitise by dipping in a container of a small amount of bleach with water for 30 seconds, then let the brush air dry.

just give the brush a good washing to get rid of oil and foodstuffs, then sanitise by dipping in a container of a small amount of bleach with water for 30 seconds, then let the brush air dry.

Dear suntzu,

I think the OP was more concerned regarding material.

But thks for the interesting,ad hoc, procedure.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear suntzu,

I think the OP was more concerned regarding material.

But thks for the interesting,ad hoc, procedure.

Rgds / Charles.C

here is the OP message:

"Please let me know how to clean the bamboo brush used in Chinese kitchen for cleaning the wok pan."

and i thought my message clearly gave a suitable method to clean and sanitise the said "bamboo brush"

Dear suntzu,

Perhps i should have better prioritized my post - my own recommendation would be to change the material. I deduced that the OP was having similar thoughts. Unfortunately the immediate objection is usually cost.

Rgds / Charles.C

Bamboo brush is common used in chinese food hawker but  i don't think it's allowed to be used in international standard restaurant

Yes, Bamboo brush not allowed in the international standard restaurant , that is why i just wanna know the same product in different material like silicon. 

Thank you to all.

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?