What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone share a gap checklist for FSSC 22000 against FSMS?

Started by , Apr 03 2014 02:44 AM
14 Replies

Hi guys,

Can anyone share also a gap checklist for FSSC 22000 against FSMS?

Thanks!

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius?
[Ad]

I developed and used this once. it also shows progress in each area on a graph

I will like to share this but can't see where to attch file ont his page

Ok! finally foudn my way around it. Here is the file

Attached Files

2 Likes19 Thanks

Fantastic!

Thank you!

mauro

that is a crazy nice file

thank for your mind

Thanks a lot

thanks... nice doc

How is the scoring assessment done?  What would be the scale for scoring?  1-5, 1-10?

Hi FFadipe

Excellent file!

I can follow the scoring assessment, simply based on yes/no  (or not assessed/not applicable)

I would have prefered an option for critical/major/minor/OFI/OK in the score  (maybe numerical 0/2/4/5/6,   or 1, 4, 6, 8, 10)

What is the function of the "removed" tab sheet?

What is the password for the sheets to unprotect?

In the ISO 22000 section the questions as they relate to the standard follow almost all directly from the text of the standard and the numbering is maintained. Were the questions own developed or taken from a source, if so which source?

In the ISO 22002-1 section the questions do follow from the standard but sections have been for a big part rearranged. On first read I like what I see. Same question here as above: Were the questions own developed or taken from a source, if so which source?

Our company prepares for FSSC 22000 certification and this document seems to me very interesting

Thank you FFADIP for sharing this document

Good doc

very professional and useful tool thank you so much .

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately the file is 6 years old ! iso22000 was substantially revised in 2018.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products