What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hazard Analysis / HACCP Plan for Packaging - Corrugated Cartons

Started by , Apr 04 2014 04:11 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

We'll be having our FSSC Compliance Audit this year (2nd part) and we're trying to put up our system this month. We are into the corrugated carton manufacturing industry and I'm trying to look for any HACCP related documents/records for us to benchmark.

Thanks! :helpplease: 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP?
[Ad]

Hi,

We'll be having our FSSC Compliance Audit this year (2nd part) and we're trying to put up our system this month. We are into the corrugated carton manufacturing industry and I'm trying to look for any HACCP related documents/records for us to benchmark.

Thanks! :helpplease: 

Can perhaps try the 1st link in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ing/#entry70140

Rgds / Charles.C

Thanks charles for the info! Ill share this with my team.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Hazard Analysis of raw material ingredients Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage