What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do I become an ISO 22000 Auditor?

Started by , Dec 29 2005 05:15 PM
2 Replies
I would like to be ISO 22000 auditor? Where do I apply to for that?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Over lenient NSF auditor Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency
[Ad]
I'm not sure Aysegul; I'm sure Charles will if he sees this.

Simon
ISO 22003 is expected to be released some time in the middle of 2006 and this should serve to indicate the expected level of competency of FSMS auditors particularly for those who wish to convert from their current status to say IRCA Certificated Level as fsms auditor.

There are a lot of auditor conversion courses - (see IRCA Website Site) for information. However I do believe most of these courses currently meet partial requirements towards subsequent full conversion.

Similar Discussion Topics
Over lenient NSF auditor Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Are You an Effective Auditor? FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System