What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Problems about FDA Food Facility Registration

Started by , Apr 09 2014 02:59 AM
4 Replies

It is URGENT!!

Our products were hold by FDA because they said our registration number is invalid.

How to check registration number?

How to check our registration number is valid or not?

What could I do now?

Thank you for helping me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Pesticides Monitoring when having problems getting the pesticide logs. Problems dissolving and mixing the CMC in our juice processing How many NCR's can you raise per clause if multiple problems found
[Ad]

Here's the website to logon and check the status of your registration: https://www.access.f...?execution=e1s1

You must have registered between October & December of 2012 to be active (new requirements) & re-register every even numbered year (2014) in the same timeframe.

Thank you for your help.
I confirmed that our registration number is invalid,
so what can we do now? re-register a FFR registration number?

If my memory serves, the website gives instructions on what to do if your number is expired...perhaps just re-register?

how long all register will complete and how long we can get a new FFR number and use it?

Similar Discussion Topics
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Pesticides Monitoring when having problems getting the pesticide logs. Problems dissolving and mixing the CMC in our juice processing How many NCR's can you raise per clause if multiple problems found Will reporting problems on a trace exercise cause audit problems? What problems can happen when implementing a food safety program? Liquid Sugar Silo - Micro Problems, Help! Micro problems with raw chocolate 3.9 - Problems achieving item traceability during delivery