What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for tips for conducting refresher course of production staff

Started by , Apr 10 2014 01:46 PM
3 Replies

Dear Family

I am looking for tips of conducting the refresher course for production staff.

Please help me out with presentations for that. though I like video clips of personal hygiene.

Regards

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production
[Ad]

Go to or Search Alchemy Training Software.  This software for training rocks.

Believe it or not, the real effectiveness comes by preparing and/or delivering your very own presentation. Select some general or specified topics on GMP and make short and simple presentation with attractive pictures. I recommend to make videos as part of your training program. Do not focus completely on videos. A little search on internet may give you countless prepared presentations on hand hygiene, food-contact-surface hygiene and general cleaning, sanitation and disinfection. Videos on proper hand washing and cleaning are readily available on youtube etc.

Hope it helps.

Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki.

1 Thank

We've created voice over powerpoint presentations and also use videos. These are incorporated into the Alchemy training software but you could do the same without the Alchemy part. We used powerpoint + videos before we got Alchemy. The advantage is employees get a consistent message and you don't need the "expert" there to do the training.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Inhalers in production rooms Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens