What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Regarding BRC what should be the roof fabrication standard?

Started by , Apr 23 2014 01:48 PM
1 Reply

Hi , We got a new warehouse and I am working on it. 

The external part of the roof is asbestos and inside part is plastic panels along the roof  in a good standard with no risk of foreign body . Do I need to get another layer of panel fitted or the main roof will be fine for BRC standard 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Hi , We got a new warehouse and I am working on it. 

The external part of the roof is asbestos and inside part is plastic panels along the roof  in a good standard with no risk of foreign body . Do I need to get another layer of panel fitted or the main roof will be fine for BRC standard 

BRC requires you to comply with legislation and eliminate any risks to product.

'The 2012 Control of Asbestos Regulations state that owners of non-domestic buildings (e.g., factories and offices) have a "duty to manage" asbestos on the premises by making themselves aware of its presence and ensuring the material does not deteriorate, removing it if necessary.'

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? How often do you see chemicals spilled on a roof ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard Australia Standard for Environment Swabs