What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Verification and Validation

Started by , Apr 25 2014 07:10 PM
1 Reply

I just finished my first desk audit for a SQF Level 3 certification and was told my verification and validation schedule was not up to par.  

Does someone have an example of what to include - the programs and elements of the table, how to organize it, and any other helpful hints.

I've looked at other threads but they are kind of dated and was hoping for some fresh help!

Thank you,

Jake Miller

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

I just finished my first desk audit for a SQF Level 3 certification and was told my verification and validation schedule was not up to par.  

Does someone have an example of what to include - the programs and elements of the table, how to organize it, and any other helpful hints.

I've looked at other threads but they are kind of dated and was hoping for some fresh help!

Thank you,

Jake Miller

Dear JakehMiller,

To get meaningful replies, you probably need to amplify the reasons for "not up to par"

hint - it usually, minimally, involves knowledge of the product / process / auditor's comments. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence