What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning Chemicals List

Started by , Apr 26 2014 02:27 AM

Hi

I need to come up with a List for all the cleaning chemicals I use for my production areas. Was wondering if anyone had any good templates that would include:

• dilution factor
  • method of application (?)

The ones I've seen online so far are really..."complex". Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

I sometimes use a summary, something like this:

Regards,

Tony

5 Replies

Hi

I need to come up with a List for all the cleaning chemicals I use for my production areas. Was wondering if anyone had any good templates that would include:

• dilution factor

The ones I've seen online so far are really..."complex". Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]

Hey,

The PIS or MSDS sheets of your chemicals would have all the information you need.

Sneha

Hi

• dilution factor

Thanks.

What is the purpose of making this document?

1- Either you want to have a summarized list of all chemicals for your own ready reference

2- Or you want to have a reference chart for display at the point of application or storage.

3- Or you want to develop a detailed chart specified at one place for general purpose.

For any of the above purposes you need to have MSDS, manufacturer's specification or a similar document in order to get authentic information about handling, storage, preparation and usage of particular chemical. Before developing any document you need to identify the purpose of same.

Regards.

Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki.

1 Thank

You need to include information on areas or equipments to be cleaned, cleaning chemical used and its dilution, frequency in cleaning and number of hours consumed in cleaning, storage of cleaning chemical, procedure or method of cleaning, cleaning tools used, and responsible persons. 

I have some document that purpose of them is used to cleaning for surface equipment, wall, disinfectant: concentration, purpose and recommend.Such as: oxonia, topax...

Hi

• dilution factor

Thanks.

I sometimes use a summary, something like this:

QMR 055 Chemical Register_001.png   545.06KB   5 downloads

Regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?