What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF sector category and modules for blowmold

Started by , Apr 29 2014 08:08 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

I have a question regarding Blowmold area we have in our dairy plant that is able to blow gallon, ½ gallon, and quart HDPE plastic containers. I am wondering if it FSC 27 as well. As Dairy Plant, our food sector category is 10 which includes Modules 2 and 11. If we need to include FSC 27, I need to include module 13. 

Can someone help me clarify this? I really appreciate your helps,

Thanks again!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code Sector Question Having trouble figuring out what product category this falls into The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Category selection for minerals and feed supplements in FSSC V5.1? Good Distribution Practices in food sector?
[Ad]

FSC 27 is correct, combined with your 10 you'll need to meet modules 2, 11 and 13.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code Sector Question Having trouble figuring out what product category this falls into The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Category selection for minerals and feed supplements in FSSC V5.1? Good Distribution Practices in food sector? SQF Sector for Plant based food Manufacturing Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? How have others successfully argued exemption to SQF Modules? SQF modules for soy-based food products production facility Removing a Food Sector Category on our Scope of Certification