What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What's the DIfference between GMPs & Personal Practices?

Started by , Apr 30 2014 02:36 PM
1 Reply

Im new to food safety. Our company manufactures food contact packaging.  We are trying to become AIB certified.  Here is my question:  What is the difference between GMPs and Personnel Practices.  Because I have already written a very thorough GMP program that already states all the things the consolidated standards are asking for in the Peronnel Practices section?  Can I tell the inspector that the Personnel Practices is part of my GMP program?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Warehouse Storage Practices Personal Glove Use in RTE Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices
[Ad]

Typically personnel practice items are in the GMP manual...  As long as you have a GMP manual that dictates all of the things that are required you should be fine I believe.

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Warehouse Storage Practices Personal Glove Use in RTE Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices Personal Hygiene Audit Template Best Practices for Managing Equipment Not in Use Laundry Practices for SQF BRCGS - Control of personal medicine The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector