What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defense Coordinator and Food Safety Manager

Started by , May 07 2014 10:39 PM
1 Reply

If I become certified to be a food defense cooridinator and I get certified in HAACP training.  Is there any reason why I can't be the food defense coordinator and the Food Safety Manager.  Well, in an inspectors eyes.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

The usual requirement is for 'adequate resources'. So there is no reason why not if you are qualified and able to perform both roles effectively.

AIB requirements:

'5.3 Support
Management supplies human and financial resources to support the Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs.
Job Descriptions that identify responsibilities related to Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs
The written Food Defense Program considers the Vulnerability Assessment results and includes information
related to:
• A trained Coordinator..........
'

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces