What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello From Ohio

Started by , May 08 2014 12:59 PM
2 Replies

Hello To Everyone!!

My name is Allison and I am the Quality Systems Coordinator at an Aseptic Juice manufacturing facility. I have a background in manufacturing, process engineering, and inventory control. but am new to the "Food Safety" business so I am eager to learn all I can, and network in the process.This year will be our 5th year with BRC, (this year will be my second full audit in this position, however; I've been with the company since we chose BRC) 

My company also owns a Dairy manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY where we are just starting a FSMS. (Just this year we passed our first BRC audit)  I have an acceptable handle on Juice , but am just getting my feet wet with Dairy.  My job entails regulatory and GFSI compliance for both facilities.

I am glad to be part of this community and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of food safety with your help! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from Ohio! Greetings from Ohio
[Ad]

:welcome: Allison

I hope you find everything you are looking for here and if you can't find something just ask.  The members here have a wide knowledge of food safety and quality.

Interestingly enough my last position was at a Yogurt plant in Western NY about 30 minutes from Buffalo.  I work closer to Rochester now. 

Good luck dealing with NYS Ag and Markets... they are a fun bunch :biggrin:

1 Thank

Great to have you as a member Allison.

:welcome:

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from Ohio! Greetings from Ohio