What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Site Outage - May 12, 2014

Started by , May 12 2014 06:03 AM
1 Reply

Apologies, a power cut in Dallas (where the server is located) crashed the site and put us down for several hours.  It should all be fixed now.

Please report any issues in this thread.

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them?
[Ad]

Hi Simon,

Firstly...great site...I don't know why I haven't seen this earlier!

Secondly....this may not be related to the power outage but I cannot add a news event, it just asks me to log in again (I am already logged in) and redirects me to the log in screen and then from there it just returns to the front page where it states I am not logged in?

Just wanted to add info regarding the 47th annual AIFST convention in June in Australia.

Cheers,

Ben

Similar Discussion Topics
Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them? Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Can you refuse an audit if the Quality Manager is not on site? Storage Sharing (On site) BRC Site Standards Requirements for organization with multi-site certification in FSSC