What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Dubai UAE

Started by , May 28 2014 03:53 AM
6 Replies

hi :smile: everyone!!! just new in this forum.. i am currently working as QA / food safety incharge in one of Trading company here in UAE.  Nature of business is involved in an import and re-export of a wide range of food products (from dry, chilled, frozen foodstuff and non-foods).  Most of our company products are imported from UK, Australia, Italy, India, Japan and other asian country.  I found the site very interesting.. we exchange ideas and knowledge with regards to food safety regulations in other countries as well... hope to have a nice chat with you guys

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shall we meet @ Gulfood Dubai Are E153 and E555 approved by Dubai? Hello from Dubai Hi from Dubai
[Ad]

:welcome:

1 Like1 Thank
Hello and WELCOME to the forum!

Kind Regards,
Setanta
1 Thank

Welcome!

1 Thank

:welcome: to IFSQN. 

I was fortunate to be able to visit Jebel Ali and Dubai about 11 years ago (oooo I'm feeling old).  Dubai was a beautiful country.

I hope you find everything your looking for on here and look forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience.

1 Thank

This site is very useful and interesting to share and get knowledge.... i am working as a QC in mid level food industry in Dubai.. As i am going to register and implement HACCP in our company, i will need all your help.... thank you....... 

Welcome new members form the UAE.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Shall we meet @ Gulfood Dubai Are E153 and E555 approved by Dubai? Hello from Dubai Hi from Dubai