What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Zambia

Started by , May 29 2014 08:01 AM
5 Replies

Hi All,

I'm from Zambia, and actually joined about a year ago when I was thrown into the position of QA Manager with absolutely zero experience... & got so busy I completely forgot about this! I could kick myself now, as I've just recently become active again and culd have made my life so much easier if I had done this sooner! I'm not sure if tis is the right place to ask, but how do I change my profile info (gender etc)??? :)

I think this is a great idea and I'm grateful to all the participants, there aren't a lot of places here I can turn to for advice, standards are only now becoming an emerging trend in Zambia (which in itself is great) and to be able to get the support online is fantastic!!

Good luck to everyone,

... from a  bashful latecomer :blush:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from Zambia
[Ad]

:welcome: to IFSQN (even if you were here a year ago lol)

You can change your profile information by clicking on your name in the top left corner of the top of the screen and then a drop down window will fall where you will click on my profile.

If standards are starting to become the norm in Zambia you will definitely stand out as a leader among your peers.

Good luck and make sure to ask any questions you have that you can't find.

Thanks Mr Incognito, so far it's been great and I look forward to a great and educational relationship here, I've seen lots of regulars already, time to start making friends! :)

Welcome (BACK) to the forum!

Kind Regards,
Setanta

:happydance: thanks! and now with all the bells & whistles, I feel like a "real girl" hehe

I did the same think joined, got so busy, I wasn't active for awhile, but this is just such a valuable place and fun too. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from Zambia